Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition Smartphone Launched in Europe
Meizu launched its Ubuntu Edition smartphone in European Union at EUR 299 ( approx Rs. 21k ).Meizu MX4 runs on MediaTek MT6595 Octa-Core SoC (4x ARM Cortex-A17 processors & 4x ARM Cortex-A7 processors) clocked at 2.2GHz with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with powerful 2GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM.
MX4 smartphone running on latest flavor of Ubuntu touch OS ,coming with the display of 5.3-inch OSG display gives 1920 x 1152 pixels resolution having 418ppi pixel density and offers 1101:1 contrast ratio protected with corning Gorilla Glass 3.
See also: Lenovo K3 Note
Meizu MX4 has 20.7-megapixel Sony Premium IMX 220 Auto Focus rear camera (5-element lens & Aperture f/2.2) and it also protected with corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 2-megapixel Sony IMX 208 HD Front-Facing Camera (Aperture f/2.0 with Blue glass filter).This smartphone is 8.9mm thick and its weight is 147 gram. It supports huge variety of sensors like Ambient sensor, Gravity sensor, Hall Effect sensor, Infrared proximity sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Ambient light sensor, Touch sensitive and compass.
Other Key Specification:
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- 16GB internal Storage ,not expandable with microSD.
- 5.36-inch OSG display (1920 x 1152 pixels) with corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Ubuntu Touch OS.
- 4G TD/FDD-LTE, 3G, Wi-FI 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS Support
- 20.7MP Sony IMX220 Rear camera with Dual LED flash
- 2MP Sony IMX 208 Front-Facing camera.
- 3100 mAh battery
Have something to add in story?? Please share in comments.
Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.