Dream Smart Phone Motorola Moto G Launch in India
Motorola Moto G a dream smart phone based on Android Launch by feb 5 of this year.Motorola Moto G is just a dream phone under the budget of 18k .This phone has dream features or you can say Motorola Moto G have Exceptional features.If your plan in this valentine month is to buy a nice smart phone with some exceptional features then you should go for Motorola Moto G.
Motorola Moto G Features/ Specification
Detailed Specifications and features of Motorola Moto G are given below:
- It have 4.5 inch 720×1280 pixels HD Display Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Battery capacity of 2070 (mAh) Mixed usage up to 24 hours ,it’s battery is not removable .
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC Processor.
- Coming with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with guaranteed upgrade of Android 4.4 Kit Kat (Latest version of Android).
- 5 MP at 4:3 and 3.8 MP at 16:9 (user-configurable)
- LED flash
- 4X digital zoom,Slow motion video with tap focus.
- 1 GB RAM (Enough to play any mobile game).
Below are the some pics of Motorola Moto G
Why to buy Motorola Moto G??
Now obviously a question is arises in your mind that why to buy motorola rather than any other smartphone with same budget and more features like xolo Q3000 ?? Off- course xolo Q3000 have 2 GB Ram and Quad core processor but still their is much difference which forces you to buy Motorola Moto G rather then any other device like Micromax or any other.
Most of the device with the range under 20k ,which also gives Quad Core Processor are use the processor of Mediatech but motorola doesn’t.
Scince Moto G is Google product which itself is the guarantee of quality product, so i don’t think that you still need any other Guarantee. But for your sake of awareness i should tell you that motorola is best with Intel company for making processors ,chips ,sensors etc .So it uses it’s own processor and other hardware in Moto G .Moto G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon .
TO BUY MOTO G CLICK HERE
You must Read Future Concept Technology .