Motorola Moto X Style with Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
After the launch of Moto X Play in India, Motorola mention its new flagship smartphone, Moto X Style by latest tweet on Motorola India launching soon .
Motorola Moto X Style
The Motorola Moto X Style have 5.7-inch Capacitive display give (1440 x 2560) pixels (520 ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection , Moto X Style houses Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor (Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53) with Adreno 418 GPU. Moto X Stlye supports 21-megapixel rear camera with Dual-LED flash and phase detection auto-focus and 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
This smartphone running on latest Android Lollipop v5.1.1 ,Moto X Style comes with 3GB of RAm with 16/32/64 GB internal storage with microSD support up to 128GB.
Moto X Stlye also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac ,Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, 4G LTE ,microUSB v2.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS,Optional Dual-SIM. The Dimension of this smartphone is 159 x 76.2 x 11.1 mm and screen-to-body ration is 74.9%.It backed by a 3000mAh non-removable batter.
Key Specification of Moto X Style :
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 2560pixels) Capacitive display.
- MSM8992 1.8 GHz Hexa-core processor with 3 MB RAM.
- 16/32/64 GB internal Storage , expandable with microSD up to 128GB.
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS.
- Dual SIM with 4G, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS Support, NFC, microUSB v2.0.
- 21-MP Rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 5-MP Front-Facing camera.
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
Have something to add on Motorola Moto X Style ? Please add in comments.
Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter to get more Tech News and reviews.