Samsung electronics today rule on everything from television to semiconductors. Samsung released their first smartphone in 2009 and reveal their first tablet in 2010.
NOW THE TURN IS FOR LATEST ONE i.e
Samsung Galaxy Note5
Samsung Galaxy Note5 is arguably the most beautiful release in the Galaxy Note family to date. The newcomer marks a noteworthy departure from all of its predecessors in terms of both design and available hardware features.The Galaxy Note 5 packs the most powerful chipset in the business, the fastest memory, and one of the best cameras around. The S Pen is here too –powerful than ever.Brand new cleavage and premium materials is what its hardware requires.
- 5.7″ QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 518ppi
- 64-bit Exynos 7420 chipset with 14nm architecture; octa-core CPU (quad 2.1GHz & quad 1.5GHz), Mali-T760MP8 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM; 32/64GB of UFS 2.0 flash memory
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UX
- 16MP f/1.9 camera with OIS; Auto HDR; 4K video capture; IR white balance detection sensor, Pro mode and RAW shooting
- 5MP f/1.9 front-facing camera
- Cat. 9 LTE network support; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz); GPS, GLONASS and Beidou; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC; MST mobile payment support
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery; Qi (WPC) and PMA wireless charging support
- Fingerprint scanner
- Heart-rate monitor
- Redesigned clickable S-Pen
- Metal chassis; Corning Gorilla Glass 4 front and back
- Wired and wireless Quick Charging
- No microSD card slot; no 128GB built-in memory option
- The battery is not user-replaceable
- No IR port
- No enhanced resistance to liquids or dust
- No stereo speakers
- The body of the smartphone is quite slippery without a case
- Not available in key global markets (at least for the time being)
Have something to add on Samsung Galaxy Note5 ?? Please share in comments.
Follow us to get more news on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter .