We are reviewing here one of the most popular video editing i.e., AVS Video Editor. If you are looking for easy to use with professional rich quality and quick video editor then AVS video editor is right choice for you. AVS is available for free and with licence version. The only demerit of free version is AVS watermark which is their right to use as you can use their software for free.
Pro users can buy AVS bundle (11 Tools suite +Upgrades + support) in just $39.00 for 1 year subscription and in $59.00 for unlimited access.
Features of AVS video editor:
- It supports all the major video formats including MP4, MKV and AVI.
- It has the capability to enhance your video:
1. Users can trim, cut and merge several videos
2. Use video effects and transitions
3. Insert audio, comment, subtitles and menus
4. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings
- Record your video from PC screen or transfer videos from cameras
- Create slideshow of images with stunning effects and audio
- Using AVS video editor, users can share their videos directly to their social media account including facebook, youtube and twitter.
How to use AVS Video Editor
Watch the below video to learn video editing using AVS video editor.
Have something to add in AVS video editor?? Please share in comments.