What does this role hold for you…??
- Coding in ruby on rails
- Writing efficient and scalable solution for all product problems
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Develop robust and scalable web-based applications
Apply if you have…
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics
- Ruby on Rails knowledge (strong OO skills preferred).
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and writing REST APIs using Rails
- Sound knowledge of one RDBMS system. Understanding of transactions, query optimization techniques, indexes, etc. are required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Candidate should have an enthusiasm for solving complex and interesting problems.
Good to Have:
- Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Hands-on knowledge of docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on knowledge in NoSQL data stores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb, etc. with an understanding of underlying sharing and scaling techniques.
- Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work hours 5 day work week
- Work from Home facility
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science/IT
- Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
- Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
- Ruby on rails, coding, and logical skill
- Docker knowledge will be taken as an advantage
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.