Today Lenovo launched the new Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus in Indian Market.
The Moto G4 have 5.5-inch Capacitive display give 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection , Moto G4 houses Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor ( 8 X ARM 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) with Adreno 406GPU. Moto G4 supports 16-megapixel (PureCel Plus) rear camera with Dual-LED flash and phase detection and laser detection auto-focus support and 5-megapixel front-facing, fixed focus wide-angle camera.
This smartphone is running on latest Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 ,Moto G4 comes with 2GB RAM/16GB ROMor 3GB RAM/32GB ROM internal storage with micro SD support up to 128GB.
Moto G4 also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n ,Bluetooth v4.1, 4G LTE,VoLTE Support, Finger Print Scanner, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Quick Charging, Optional Dual-SIM. The Dimension of this smartphone is 153 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm and screen-to-body ration is 71.9%.It backed by a 3000mAh non-removable batter.
Key Specification of Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus:
- 5.5-inch (1920x 1080pixels) Capacitive display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor ( 8 X ARM 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53).
- Qualcomm Adreno 405 GPU (OpenGL ES 3.1 Support).
- 16/32 GB internal Storage , expandable with microSD up to 128GB.
- Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow ) OS.
- Dual SIM with 4G, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS Support, NFC, microUSB v2.0.
- 13-MP Rear camera (PDAF + Laser AF) with dual-LED flash
- 5-MP Front-Facing (Fixed Focus) camera.
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery with Turbo Charge support.