Xiaomi unveiled the new updated version Yl action camera, now records in 4k. The New Yl action camera has a 12MP Sony IMX377 sensor. Now it support upto 4K video recording at 30 fps including hyperlapes, the camera has also records in 2.5k at 30 fps or 1440p at 60 fps. If you want to record slowmotion videos, you can switch it into either 1080p, 960p (120 fps) or 720p (240fps). It comes with 2.19-inch display to view recorded videos and pictures, and also supports dual-band 2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 support to connect any Android Smartphone.
Inside the body ,it has Ambarella A9SE SoC that support H.264 codec. According to the Xiaomi it has separate app for image and video editing, and you share them easily.
Xiaomi Yl action camera lense has 7 element piece with 155 degree viewing angle and f2.8 aperture, The six axis gyroscope enables the electronics image stabilization with shoot time-lapes videos in 4k at 0.5/1/2/5/10/30/60 second intervals. The camera backed with 1400mAh battery gives approx 2 hours battery life while recording 4K videos.
Xiaomi Yl action camera available in black, white and role gold flavor at price tag 1199 yuan.
Xiaomi YI 4K action camera specifications :
- 12MP Sony IMX377 sensor ( 7P lens, f/2.8 aperture, 155-degree wide viewing angle).
- 4K video recording at 30fps, 1080p at 120fps and 720p at 240 fps.
- 2.19-inch display with 330PPI 16:9 display ratio with 160-degree wide-viewing angle and
- protected Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Ambarella A9SE SoC with H.264 codec.
- Micro SD slot support.
- BCM4330 for 802.11 b/g/n Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz) and Bluetooth 4.0 support.
- Dual microphones, 6-axis gyroscope for electronics image stabilization (ESI).
- 1400mAh battery (2Hr Backup on 4k recording).