Dual SIM Dual Standby
Octa-Core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939
2 GB DDR3
16 GB (Internal) + 12.5GB (Apps + Mass Storage)
MicroSD upto 32 GB
Android OS v4.4.4 (Kitkat) with Cyanogen OS 115.
50-inch 720×1280 display
Just spend around 9,000 rupees and get these cool features .Yeah it’s YU Yureka .
The Yu Yureka is not designed or developed by Micromax (as is the case for most Micromax phones). It is simply just a re-branded version of the Chinese phone Coolpad F2(4G model) running CyanogenMod.
Why I should buy Micromax’s Yureka?
CyanogenMod OS : It’s a custom ROM by a bunch of developers which is completely awesome.. I use a once flagship phone of Micromax and they haven’t released any update.. I’m using an unofficial buggy CyanogenMod ported from another device.. A bugless CyanogenMod and timely updates is just awesome!
Qualcomm Chipset : This is why you get LTE on your phone.. MediaTek chipsets don’t support LTE yet! That’s not an advantage but most of the other Micromax phones use either MTK 6592/6589T.Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) (ARM Cortex A53 – 4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
Other Specifications :
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, Sony Exmor RS IMX135 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p at 30fps, 720p slow motion at 60fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, OmniVision 5648 sensor, 4P lenses, 71-degree wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 154.8x78mm x6-8.8mm
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2500mAh battery
- YUniverse browser and Google default applications
- GPS A-GPS
Music PlayerMP3, AAC, AMR, AWB, MID, M4A, OGG, WAV, FLAC
Wi-Fi Yes Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 b/ g/ n GPS Yes Bluetooth Yes, v 4.00 NFC No Infrared No DLNA No Wi-Fi Direct No MHL Out No HDMI No Headphones 3.5mm FM Yes USB Micro-USB Charging via Micro-USB Yes Proprietary charging connector No Proprietary data connector No Number of SIMs 2 SIM 1 SIM Type Micro-SIM GSM/ CDMA GSM 3G Yes SIM 2 SIM Type Micro-SIM GSM/ CDMA GSM 3G Yes
Compass/ Magnetometer No Proximity sensor Yes Accelerometer Yes Ambient light sensor Yes Gyroscope Yes Barometer No Temperature sensor No
Alternate names AO5510 Release date December 2014 Form factor Touchscreen Dimensions (mm) 154.80 x 78.00 x 8.80 Weight (g) 177.00 Battery capacity (mAh) 2500 Removable battery Yes Colours Moonstone Grey SAR value NA
Yu Yureka and other smart phone:
- OnePlus: Read More about OnePlus releases Android 5.0 Lollipop based Custom ROM OxygenOS update in India
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G : Read More about Xiaomi Mi 4 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- It has been developed in collaboration with CyanogenMod.
- You will get KitKat on Micromax Yu while Redmi Note has outdated Jelly Bean version.
- It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64 bit processor while Redmi Note has an inferior Mediatek processor.
- While they have the same amount of RAM. MIUI running on the Note is very heavy and it will consume at least 1GB RAM permanently.
- It uses a great Sony lens in it’s camera.
- It has 4G LTE.
- You should support Micromax because it is an Indian Company.
- Redmi Note is banned right now so even if you want you can’t buy it.
- XOLO and some others:
- You know there was a time when i blindly says Moto G is the best with best quality and best price…. but time has been change man. Micromax Yurekais the best replacement of it, cause of it’s mind blowing feature 13 Mp camera and 5 Mp front camera, with 16 GB internal storage and 2GB RAM only in 9K bucks isn’t it grate i am saying this because presently i am using it. It have really very good quality the only thing it leaks from is the battery if you will play games the batter will not resist more than 18 hours.
Also Considering the OS the Yureka is best as it is customized version of Android called as Cyanogen OS 11 .Why you should go for Youreka. answer are following:
- Good performance
- Great camera
- Highly customisable Cyanogen OS
- LTE support
Why you should not go for Yu Yureka. Just only a single negligible reason is poor battery life. However the battery works fine if you are not a gamer.
- Now overall conclusion is choose the one which suit you as yours requirements and Yu Yureka is good enough for in many aspects and I personally like Yu Yureka for it’s sexy,cool look and amazing features in very chip cost.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.