Xiaomi Mi 4c
Xiaomi Mi 4 is one of the most famous Chinese production flagship of 2014.Xiaomi Mi 4c is really a follower of Xiaomi Mi 4 and it looks exactly like Xiaomi Mi 4i.In box,there is USB Type-C cable and a faster charging charger no earphones.
Xiaomi Mi 4c is 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm same as Xiaomi Mi 4i but weight of Xiaomi Mi 4c is increased by 2g total weight of device is 132 g.It come with same polycarbonate cover as its previous one.According to the price polycarbonate shell is good and also for better grip and handling.
The controlling part of this device is pretty easy. Earpiece is surrounded by a couple of sensors and available above the display,a 5MP front camera,13 MP back camera and small LED for notification.The trio button of back,home and task switcher is available below the display.Ejectable sim tray is on the left side and right side contain volume key and power button.3.5 mm jack and IR blaster is on the top and bottom have a small mic and USB slot.
Display,Connectivity,Battery life :
It has 5’’ full HD IPS display with 441 ppi acute screen contents.Glass of the display is not scratch resistant this is the main disadvantage of the device.
Xiaomi Mi 4c contains 3,080 mAh battery which is sufficient for any 5’’device. Opting for using the device with two SIM cards will cost you one day of standby down to just three and a half days. So the dual-SIM endurance rating is 45 hours, which is far from OK.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c gives 7 LTE bands and you can tap to an LTE network on either SIM, but the other will default to a GSM band. The Mi 4c also offers quad-band GSM connectivity and tri-band 3G connectivity with HSPA support..
The Xiaomi Mi 4c supports MIUI 7, which rdepend on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop core.Xiaomi mainly filter their launcher and advanced performance instead of changing entire UI. MIUI 7 is 30% faster and 10% more energy efficient according to Xiaomi.New features like child album,child mode and auto DND option is also available in Xiaomi Mi 4c.
Xiaomi Mi 4C is available in only Rs 12999.
- 5″ IPS display of 1080p resolution; 441ppi
- Snapdragon 808 chipset; dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 and quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53; Adreno 418 GPU; 2GB (16GB model) or 3GB (32GB model) of RAM
- 13MP main camera with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 1080p video capture at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1080p at 30fps video recording
- MIUI v.7 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage
- 4G LTE Cat.4 (150Mbps); Dual SIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.1; USB Type-C port (OTG); GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou; FM radio
- IR port
- Dual-microphone active noise canceling
- 3,080mAh non-removable battery, fast charging
Have something to add on Xiaomi Mi 4C? Please add in comments.
Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter to get more Tech News and reviews.