Note: Instead of using backtrack use Kali Linux | Rebirth of BackTrack, the Penetration Testing
Before you start
Before we start playing with safty tools follow the following steps :-
- Download btr5 KDE or GNOME o.s from here .
- Download Universal boot in software click here.
- Insert a pendrive of atleast 4GB
- Now run it’s exe file
- import iso of backtrack by browsing yor files.
- Now just click on ok and wait for processing.
- Now Restart your PC and press F12 to boot from pendrive , wait for a minute when [email protected]# appears on your screen type startx to enter in windows environment.
Wow now you are in a amazing operating system .You just love it if you work on it ,its for Programmers 🙂